Our tournament rules are currently being re-evaluated for 2021 and might be changed before the event itself takes place. This is the setup we are currently considering:
- Throwing knives between 12 and 16 inches.
- You will need at least three knives, they don’t need to be the same style.
- Knives score a point when they stick to the target. If your knife doesn’t stick, you receive a 0 score for that knife.
- Currently there is no weight limit.
- Throwing axes must be at least 13 inches.
- You will need at least three axes, they don’t need to be the same style.
- Axes score a point when they stick to the target. If your axe doesn’t stick, you receive a 0 score for that axe.
We will provide the throwing targets for the event. We can’t have people walking onto the lane to add pictures to the target so please don’t bring things along.
Each contestant will have an individual target and points will be awarded based on how accurate your throw is.
- Amateur Division
- Senior Division
- Professional Division
- Fast Draw Division
- Gold Cup
- No Spin Division